THE TEN HEALTH COMMANDMENTS|
The following of the Health Commandments make possible the fulfillment of God's plan for each of us, extending our years to the maximum in loving, charitable service, and permit the full enjoyment of the fruits of our labors.
- Thou shalt reverence thy body as the living temple of the soul and the holy workshop of God
- Thou shalt recognize and have faith in the Power within you that preserves health, (and when it is lost) brings about recovery. This is the healing and preservative power of Nature.
- Thou shalt abstain from all substances that are stimulants, sedatives or narcotics, such as coffee, tea, chocolate, alcoholic drinks, carbonated beverages, tobacco and drugs.
- Thou shalt nourish or sustain thy body with only natural, unprocessed, unadulterated, unspiced "live" foods, pure water and sunlight, and in amounts to satisfy the needs of the body as indicated by hunger, thirst or rational appraisal
- 'Thou shalt regenerate thy mind and body by the correct balance of activity, relaxation, sleep and rest, and periodically by fasting.
- Thou shalt maintain purity of thy blood cells and tissues with air free of contaminents.
- Thou shalt abstain from all food and refrain from tiring activity when out of sorts mentally or physically
- Thou shalt lift thyself up through obedience to all of Nature's laws, and by virtue of thine own obedience and love of good, help thy brother to attain the same
- Thou shalt keep thy thoughts, words and emotions pure, calm and optimistic and use selfless prayer and meditation to help you attain this
- Thou shalt control thy sex force for good, and through sublimation use it as a means of physical, mental and spiritual unfoldment.